A Fully-Restored Farmhouse close to Ski Lift
|Number of bedrooms
|Number of bath/shower rooms
|Near Town Centre
- Within Walking Distance of Bellevue Ski Lift
- Beautiful Views
- Close to Village Facilities
- Perfect Rental Investment Opportunity
- Agency Fees payable by the Vendor
A beautifully restored farmhouse 200m from the Bellevue cable car in Les Houches and 500m from the village centre.
The Farmhouse 1802 is a beautiful example of a restored Savoyard farm. The restoration has introduced modern facilities while retaining many of the property's original features and character.
The 7 en-suite bedrooms are spread across 3 floors:
- on the ground floor, there is a kitchen and TV lounge, opening onto the garden, as well as 3 bedrooms;
- the entrance and main living area with large dining space are on the first floor, as well as a second kitchen, two bedrooms and a separate WC. The living area and one of the bedrooms opens onto a large balcony, with stunning views across the valley to the Fiz.
- there is a mezzanine with 2 further en-suite bedrooms and a sauna on the second floor.
Located less than 200m from the Bellevue cable car (Les Houches ski area) and 500m from the shops, bars and restaurants of Les Houches, this farm is currently run as a rental business. Equally it would work as a main residence, or a ski home for a family.
The property has a separate garage and off-street parking.
- Contact Details
France Property Angels - Estate Agent and Professional Property Finders. Contact Isobel on email@example.com +33(0) 677 363 028
Energy Performance Certificate
Les Houches is located 5km down valley from Chamonix. It has its own lift system and strong sense of community.
More Information ...
This website shows just a selection of properties for sale. Please contact us for details of others that might suit you.